-->

useful-article.blogspot.com


Welcome to useful-article.blogspot.com, a blog on Computer tips and tricks. I will update new and latest Computer tips here. All Hacking Tips will also be posted.Beware, this site does not contain any virus or malware, all tips are safe and hacking here is only intended for hacking your own computer for speed and more advanced functionality. All the Computer tips will be helpful for beginners as well as advanced.

Missing Icons In Windows XPp

Missing Icons In Windows XPp


Are you missing icons Tip:

Are you missing icons? You may be wondering where all the icons from your desktop are in Windows XP? Well if you're like me, you like to have at least

My Computer,

My Network Places,

and

My Documents on the your desktop.

You need to:

* Right-click on the desktop, and then click Properties.

* Click the Desktop tab and then click on Customize Desktop.

* Put a check mark in the box next to My Document, My Computer, My Network Places, or Internet Explorer, to add those familiar icons to your desktop. Easy yes!
0 Komentar untuk "Missing Icons In Windows XPp"